January 14, 2012

My 2nd "Christmas Tree"

I couldn't bare the thought of having to take down my Christmas tree this past year. So I decided what better way to keep the scent and spirit of the holidays still with us going into 2012 by having a mini "Christmas tree"!

This project literally took me two minutes. I had a real tree this year so once it was taken down I cut some branches off and stuck them in a decorative plant holder from the Home Depot that I already had. Here are the results! How fun and festive!




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Great idea! And what would be even greater is if you put gifts under the mini-Christmas tree all year long! For a great gift idea, you will LOVE learning more about these wonderfully soft, snuggly, and fun “pets” for kids! Check them out here: http://www.handi-dandi-crafts.com/

    ReplyDelete

The twins love comments! And because you took the time to write, we try our best to respond to everyone's comments individually.