- PAM Cooking Spray
- 1 pound of Nature's Place Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenders cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 3/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1 can (16 oz) Bush's Reduced Sodium Dark Red Kidney Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz) Bush's Reduced Sodium Garbanzos Chick Peas, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Hunt's Diced No Salt Added Tomatos, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz) Contadina Tomato Paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Del Monte Zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons of Tabasco Pepper Sauce
- McCormick Chili Powder
- McCormick Cajun Spice
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken, celery and carrots; cook 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
Bush's Reduced Sodium Dark Red Kidney Beans
Bush's Reduced Sodium Garbanzos Chick Peas
Hunt's Diced No Salt Added Undrained Tomatos
Del Monte Zucchini
Contadina Tomato Paste
Reduce heat to low; cook 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and flavors are blended. Add more pepper sauce, if desired (There is no such thing as too much pepper sauce). I also added the chili powder and cajun spice at this step.
Can you say yum?