Jazmine runs an amazing blog, which holds a variety of DIY projects and crafts that allow us to stretch our dollars far in order to make our spaces gorgeous! We first found Jazmine through a linky party where she shared her amazing Updated Vase Tutorial. We knew we had to start following her because she is a recent college grad herself and also on a budget! Thank you, Jazmine!
So what is the Liebster Blog Award? The Liebster Blog Award promotes up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers as a way to get their names out there! Liebster is apparently German for 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. So, now that we have been rewarded with the Liebster Blog Award, we will pass it along to five of our favorite new up and coming blogs!
If you are selected, you need to choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. They must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
The following 5 blogs are Double the Decor's picks for the Liebster Blog Award:
- Jenny at Northwest Lovelies! She is a mom of two and will blow you away with her amazing talents! Check out her Glass Float Inspired Vase tutorial. Straight from a magazine!
- Tisha at The Delectable Home! She was the first to feature our blog and continues to show her interest in our posts by regularly commenting and inviting us to her Show and Tell linky parties every Monday!
- Erin and Rick at His and Hers! Their blog is so fun to read. They have a great sense of humor and make me laugh in every post! Check them out along with their three adorable fur babies!
- Shauna at His Frugal Servant! I found her through a linky party when she shared her adorable Baby Wreath tutorial! Check her out and see more adorable crafts!
- Sarah at Renewed Upon A Dream! All I have to say is that she is welcome to come over to my place anytime to redo any of my furniture! Her talent is beyond words. Just check out her dresser-turned changing table!
Thanks again to our readers and followers for making blogging so addicting!