February 5, 2012

Go Big Blue Cupcakes!

The Giants win!!! Go Big Blue!!!

Thank you to my friends and family who came to my Super Bowl party. Caroline your cookie dough dip was amazing. Megan and Kelly your cupcakes were adorable. Doris your dip was delicioussss. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!


Here are some Giant's inspired cupcakes I made for the Super Bowl party. I dyed the white cake mix with McCormick Assorted Food Coloring. My boyfriend helped me with the icing and decided that filling the inside with frosting as well would be amazing....and....it was!









Now that the Giants have won the Super Bowl we can all rest easy tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The twins love comments! And because you took the time to write, we try our best to respond to everyone's comments individually.